It's $100/person. I know that's a lot of money, esp. in uncertain times like these, but it should be a great event, and a successful fundraiser is absolutely critical to our ongoing programs.
A few highlights:
- Catering by Robbie Wood and Green Tomato Concepts. Robbie was for years the Executive Chef of Georges' of Tybee and his inventive foray into organic and local fare has drawn rave reviews.
- Open bar, including some choice wine from Le Chai.
- Jazz by piano phenom Brendan Polk and his trio.
- An open house at the O'Connor Home, which is in the next block.
- An amazing silent auction -- more on that in my next post.
Invitations should be received over the next day or two. If you don't receive one but are interested in coming, PLEASE just shoot me a quick email and I will answer any questions you have and make sure we have your contact info up to date.